Join us for this timely presentation highlighting best practices to help employers deal with the growing awareness around mental health. The aim is to help you identify warning signals and provide you with some insight on how to start the conversation in a positive and constructive manner.
Gain insight from our expert presenters on:
- Understanding the mental health continuum
- Signals that may indicate someone is not well
- How to start the conversation and steps to minimize any stigma within your organization
- Employer obligations under the Employment Standards Act
- Insight on providing employee accommodations
PMA Brethour Realty Group
StarlingBrook Leadership Consulting
Thomas A. Stefanik
Partner, Employment & Labour
Torkin Manes LLP
Coffee & Networking: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:15 - 10:30 a.m.
Location: 20 Upjohn Road, North York
Cost: Free, exclusively for BILD members