Breakfast: 7:45 a.m.
Program: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Imagine one parcel of land near the Aurora GO station with no limits. What would you build? Join us September 13 when our expert panel will present their ideas followed by a lively discussion on developing in the here and now. This case study approach will be sure to stimulate discussion on product types, affordable housing options, how to meet intensification targets and how best to engage the public on new developments.
- Katarzyna Sliwa, Dentons Canada LLP, Moderator
- Barry Gula, Freed Development
- Jordana Ross, Options for Homes
- Tyler Grinyer, Bousfields Inc.
- Councillor Tom Mrakas, Town of Aurora