Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award is the highest honour presented to a BILD member, celebrating an individual who has dedicated a lifetime to the industry and the Association.
Nominations by letter can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Are principals or founders of member builder/developer company
• Have over 25 years of involvement in the industry (some exceptions apply)
• Have taken a leadership role in industry demonstrating innovation and commitment to customers, community and employees
• Are committed volunteers to BILD/OHBA/CHBA (or have fostered their employees to be)
• Maintain high ethical and business standards
• Demonstrate a significant commitment to greater good through philanthropic contribution
• Operate a company which reflects spirit of community and trust, and consumer service and quality homes
All nominations are reviewed by Chair, Incoming Chair, CEO and one member of the Executive Committee. Company/individual cannot have been recently recognized.