8:00am-8:30am- Networking Breakfast
We know technology can aide in reducing costs, find efficiencies, and increase customer engagement and satisfaction. What role will artificial intelligence play in 2020? Having a deeper understanding of the potential applications for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning will lead to a new appreciation of the opportunities that lie ahead. Join us as a technical expert expands on AI and what it holds for future builders’ businesses and participate in the discussion on its potential industry-wide impacts, including:
- The evolution of Artificial Intelligence algorithms, and accessibility to non-AI experts
- Case studies of using Artificial Intelligence for builders
- Using predictive analytics to reduce cost variances, schedule delays, and improve customer satisfaction
- Using AI for upselling options and improving margins
- Using AI with drones and videos for planning construction and marketing
- What impact AI will have on marketing and selling in the future.