**CANCELLED** This session has been rescheduled to February 6.
We know technology can aide in reducing costs, find efficiencies, and increase customer engagement and satisfaction. What role will artificial intelligence play in 2020? Having a deeper understanding of the potential applications for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning will lead to a new appreciation of the opportunities that lie ahead. Join us as a technical expert expands on AI and what it holds for future builders’ businesses and participate in the discussion on its potential industry-wide impacts, including:
- The evolution of Artificial Intelligence algorithms, and accessibility to non-AI experts
- Case studies of using Artificial Intelligence for builders
- Using predictive analytics to reduce cost variances, schedule delays, and improve customer satisfaction
- Using AI for upselling options and improving margins
- Using AI with drones and videos for planning construction and marketing
- What impact AI will have on marketing and selling in the future.