Business in the condominium sector has some key differences from low rise construction, including timelines that may span years from when suppliers and trades may be initially contacted.
Attend this presentation to gain insight from both the cost consultant and legal perspectives as we explore best practices from early quote estimates to contracts.
The presentation will cover:
- Estimates / Quotes (proforma and tender stages)
- Payment process and pricing options
- Change orders and holdbacks
- Timelines and construction schedules
- Construction Act (changes effective July 1, 2018)
Goldman Sloan Nash & Haber LLP
Pelican Woodcliffe Inc.
Coffee & Networking: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:15 - 10:00 a.m.
Location: 20 Upjohn Road, Toronto
Cost: FREE, exclusively for BILD members