TOPIC: De-Coding the Toronto Green Standard V3: New Metrics, New Measures
BREAKFAST: 8:30 A.M.
PROGRAM: 9:00- 10:00 A.M.
- Larry Brydon, Cricket Energy/Sustainable Buildings Canada
- Lisa King,, Senior Environmental Policy Planner, City of Toronto
- Craig McIntyre, EQ Building Performance
- Michelle Xuereb, Quadrangle
- Wells Baker, Minto Communities
ABOUT THIS SESSION:
With the Toronto Green Standard coming into effect May 1st, we’ve asked a panel of industry experts to provide their insights on what is required to achieve these new levels of performance in high-rise new construction. A presentation by Lisa King of the City of Toronto Planning Department will be followed by a fireside chat format discussion with an engineer, architect and developer building condos in the GTA.
Learn about the new target metrics that need to be met, including EUI, TEDI and GHGI and what processes and measures are required to demonstrate and achieve compliance. These leading practitioners will share their experience through the development of the new standard and what they are recommending to their clients.