Join us for this practical workshop as we learn from local builder’s first-hand experiences in pursuing exceptional air tightness in production residential new construction, as we prepare for the next Building Code.
• This complimentary event includes hot deluxe breakfast, breaks, lunch and a supplier marketplace.
• The program is directed at designers, builders and code officials.
• Building Codes: Building Code Changes and Challenges: What should a builder be planning for in 1 to 5 years
• SB12 Performance Option: A better house for less cost
• Energy Performance and Optimization Review: A Savings By Design overview. Learn the critical details to achieve 15% at less overall cost than building code.
• Keynote Presentation & Panel Discussion: Tartan Homes Case Study
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
7:30 - 8:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:30 - 11:45 a.m - Program
11:45 am - 1:00 p.m. - Networking Lunch
Bellvue Manor, Library Room
8083 Jane St, Concord, ON L4K 2M7
At this event we will present the results of Tartan Home’s demonstration project in Poole Creek, Ottawa, including a video of Tartan’s experience to date, live presentations from Tartan Homes, and their Energy Advisor Building Energy Inc, highlighting key features, building process, as well as best practices and lessons learned, all of this followed by a panel discussion for your questions and answers.
Have questions? Call 416-391-3447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org