DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2019
TIME: 9:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
LOCATION: RIVIERA EVENTS & CONVENTION CENTRE , 2800 HWY 7, VAUGHAN
Half DAY CONFERENCE FEE (1:30 p.m. onward)
- BILD/OHBA Members: $95 + HST
- Non-members: $145 + HST
Full Day CONFERENCE FEE (Sold Out)
- BILD/OHBA Members: $175 + HST
- Non-members: $225 + HST
There's no other opportunity like this. Experts will review legislative changes to:
• Places to Grow 2019
• Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (LPAT)
• Community Benefit Authority (Development Charges / Section 37 / Parkland)
• Education Development Charges
• Environmental Assessments / Endangered Species / Conservation
• Ontario Heritage Act
Come hear it all at once from the leaders in their fields as they unpack recent changes and their implications for your business.
The Hon. Caroline Mulroney, Attorney General and Minister of Francophone Affairs.