Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Time: 1:00 – 2:15 p.m.
Cost: FREE exclusively for BILD Members. A password is needed to attend this webinar.
• Robert Hogue, Senior Economist, RBC
• Betty Rose-Commu – Regional Vice President, Mortgage Specialists, GTR West, RBC
• Andrea Sabatini, Account Manager, Client Relations (GTA), CMHC
• Reza Shohreh and Greg Waters – Builder Sales Development, RBC
• Greg Waters, Builder Sales Development, RBC
The impact of COVID-19 on the Canadian & global economies are being currently being forecast. Interpreting this outlook and understanding how it could impact the real estate industry will be key to better prepare your business, clients, and you.
Join RBC’s Senior Economist, Robert Hogue, as he shares his insights on the economic health of the industry. To further assist members, Robert will be joined by CMHC who will share their current programs to help clients. RBC experts will share how they presented new solutions to assist existing and future mortgage clients as it relates to the mortgage deferrals, mortgage applications, firm approvals, appraisals, and other services.