Enroll now for this complimentary education program! Here's your chance to set your company apart from the rest of the renovation industry.
Exclusively for BILD Members.
Fee: Free for members.
Starting in 2021 the fee for this program will be $300.
Dates: November 3, 10 and 17.
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. each day.
The RenoMark Professional Renovator Education Program (PREP) will be delivered via webinar and include the following topics: RenoMark Code of Conduct, Customer Service, Dispute Resolution, Risk Management, Contracts, Insurance and Documentation.
All RenoMark renovators must complete this mandatory continuing education program by December 31, 2021. If you enroll in the November session, the education program will be free of charge.
Schedule of Courses
- Customer Service, RenoMark Code of Conduct & Dispute Resolution
November 3, 2020 – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Finance & Documentation
November 10, 2020 – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Legal Perspectives: Contracts, Insurance & Risk
November 17, 2020 – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Course completion requirements:
• You must enroll for all 3 sessions.
• Complete a course evaluation.
• Complete an examination for each course with a passing grade of 70%.