TORONTO CMA CONDOMINIUM MARKET REVIEW & OUTLOOK
DATE: Thursday, february 19, 2021
TIME:8:30 - 10:00 AM
COST: EXCLUSIVELY FOR BILD MEMBERS, AT NO COST
What’s ahead for sales and costs for 2021?
Despite the pandemic, the GTA condominium apartment market held steady, however developers, suppliers and trades need to keep a close eye on ever-evolving market influences. Join our expert speakers as they share their statistics and observations on the state and immediate future of the condominium market, including:
• sales numbers and 2021 forecast
• how the scale of projects has changed
• how the trade shortage will impact cost and navigating the in-demand trade workforce
• the effect of the pandemic on supply chain
• will population growth and migration continue to affect the market?
- Pauline Lierman, Director of Market Research
- Marlon Bray, Senior Director