Exclusively for BILD Members.
A password is required to join this webinar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the password.
• Kim Graham, kg&a
• Mark Rason, Remarkable Woodworks
Context matters. When a cultural moment shifts as dramatically as it has in the face of COVID-19, it’s important that renovators and contractors address the issue with tact, empathy, and mindful marketing.
Members will need to continually adjust their communication approaches and content. How best can you do this? What are the best practices when communicating with current and potential clients?
• ways to be visible and pro-active; remember your clients are from your community
• soft marketing strategies and speaking to potential clients
• preparing for your recovery strategy. It will be busy, so how will you differentiate yourself?
• social media – the do’s, don’ts and what matters most