DO YOU HAVE AN AWARD-WORTHY YOUNG BILDER IN YOUR RANKS?
Do you have an award-worthy Young BILDer in your ranks who motivates and inspires the people around them to exceed expectations? Are YOU an engaged Young BILDer in the Association demonstrating what it takes to be an industry leader? Nominate yourself or a colleague for this year’s yBILD Leadership Award. Nominations will open Fall 2020.
This award sponsored by MNP LLP will honour and recognize a BILD member who demonstrates exceptional leadership qualities. The nominee must be 40 years of age or younger at the time of nomination. One ﬁnalist from each membership category will be chosen, with the winning recipient selected from among the ﬁnalists based on survey results and submission criteria, by our group of industry leaders. The yBILD Leadership Award will be presented at the Annual General Meeting on December8, 2020
A BILD member nominated from each category will have demonstrated several of the following examples of exceptional leadership and have met the minimum submission criteria:
- Is a current BILD member in good standing;
- Is under the age of 40 at the time of nomination;
- Is an active attendee of BILD, yBILD events and meetings or a yBILD Elite Event Pass Holder;
- Is an active BILD member (attending events, committee meetings, volunteerism);
- Nominator/nominee must provide a list of 10 colleagues with email addresses.
- Individuals must have given permission to participate in a BILD survey (your mom and grandmother do not count!)
- Nominator/nominee must submit a letter outlining how the nominee meets the leadership criteria below (300 words or less).
- Motivates others to be involved in industry and Association initiatives;
- Motivates and inspires the people around them to exceed expectations, inspiring a high level of commitment from others;
- Creates a compelling vision for the future and helps others understand their role in achieving it; giving team members all of the tools, authority and trust needed to achieve their tasks;
- Actively shares responsibility, authority, information and credit when working towards the achievement of a goal; Takes prompt decisive action to resolve issues quickly and effectively.